A user may return any product during the time of delivery if:
- Product does not meet the user’s expectations
- Found damaged during delivery
- Have doubt about the product quality and quantity
- Received in an unhealthy/ unexpected condition
- Is not satisfied with the packaging
- Finds product unusable
We are continuously monitoring accounts of customers with excessive requests for returns and refunds. We take the necessary steps to prevent this.
A user may return any unopened or defective up to 20% and less, but the following products may not be eligible for return or replacement:
- Damages due to misuse of the product
- Incidental damage due to malfunctioning product
- Any consumable item which has been used/installed
- Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers
- Any damage/defect which is not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer’s packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered.
O’ Natural tries its best to serve the users. But if under any circumstances, we fail to fulfil our commitment or to provide the service, we will notify you within 24 hours via phone/ text/ email. If the service, that O’ Natural fails to complete, requires any refund, it is done maximum within 7 days after our acknowledgement.
Refund requests will be processed under mentioned situation:
- Unable to serve with any product.
- Customer cancels a paid order before it has been dispatched.
For all the above three scenarios, the refund amount will be sent to the user’s original payment source within 7 days. For cash on delivery, we encourage our customers to cross-check each and every item while the delivery man is present at your premises. Any claim regarding replacement or Return or Refund issue should be final before our delivery man during delivery time. After leaving your premises, onaturalbd.com authority will not be liable for any future claim.
We may update this Return & Refund Policy from time to time in order to reflect, for example, changes to our practices or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons.