- Use of the Website is available only to such persons who can legally contract under the Contract Act, 1872.
- If you are a minor i.e., under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a user of onaturalbd.com and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor, if you wish to use or transact on a website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. O’ Natural reserves the right to terminate your membership and/or refuse to provide you with access to the website if it is brought to O’ Natural’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
- By accepting the Terms or using or transacting on the Website, the User irrevocably declares and undertakes that he/she is of legal age i.e., 18 years or older and capable of entering into a binding contract and such usage shall be deemed to form a contract between the Website and such User to the extent permissible under applicable laws.
When you use onaturalbd.com, or contact us via phone or email, you consent to receive communication from us. You authorize us to communicate with you by e-mail, SMS, phone call or by posting notices on the website or by any other mode of communication. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications (including transactional, promotional and/or commercial messages), from us with respect to your use of the website and/or your order placed on the Website. Additionally, any disclosures posted on the site, or sent to you by email fulfil the legal obligation of communication made in writing.
Your Account and Responsibilities
- Any person may access the Website either by registering to the Website or using the Website as a guest. However, a guest user may not have access to all sections of the Website including certain benefits/promotional offers, which shall be reserved only for the purpose of registered Users, and which may change from time to time at the sole discretion of the Website.
- If you wish to register your account with the Website, you shall be required to create an account by registering with a valid email address or by filling in the details prescribed in the Website registration form.
- The Website may be inaccessible for such purposes as it may, at its sole discretions deem necessary, including but not limited to regular maintenance. However, under no circumstances will O’ Natural be held liable for any losses or claims arising out of such inaccessibility to the Users and the Users expressly waive any claims against O’ Natural in this regard.
- O’ Natural as a platform does not support or encourage multiple accounts owned by a single user even with different email addresses & reserves the right to restrict, deactivate or disable any account that might fall under any sort of abuse to the service.
O’ Natural attempts to be as accurate as possible. For products that are not manufactured or produced by O’ Natural, it is not possible to guarantee that any product description or other content is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. If a product offered by O’ Natural itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
- O’ Natural only ensures quality for his own produce products. O’ Natural tries to control the quality, but do not give quality assurance for any product which is coming from other manufacturers/ vendors/ suppliers. We believe the manufacturer/ vendor/ supplier is fully capable of assuring the quality of every product.
- If any user, at the time of receiving the order delivery, finds any product injurious to health/ life/ security, we will take full liability and will accept the return of that product.
- All products displayed on the website are subject to change and are subject to availability.
O’ Natural reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting on onaturalbd.com. You are responsible for reviewing such modifications. Your continued access or use of onaturalbd.com shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.