You can make your payments in several ways-
- Direct Cash Payments (Cash On delivery)
- Credit / DEBIT cards
- Any contract for the supply of Delivery from this Website is between you and the corresponding outlet; for the supply of Goods or Services from this Website any contact is between you and onaturalbd.com. You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are for your own credit or debit card and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment.
- All prices listed on the Website are approximated at the time of publication; however, we reserve the right to alter these in the future. Prices are inclusive of the relevant sales tax. We also reserve the right to alter the Goods or Services available for sale on the Website and to stop listing restaurants, Goods or Services.
- All prices listed on the Website for Goods and Services by onaturalbd.com reflects the price at the time of listing. We give great care to keep them up to date. In case the price listed is not current, we will contact you to inform you about the price changes and you can choose to opt out of the order.
- The total price for Grocery Delivery, Goods or Services ordered, including delivery charges and other charges, will be displayed on the Website when you place your order. Full payment must be made for all Goods dispatched and Services provided. Payment has to be made in cash or, if available on the website, by online payment, e.g., credit or debit card. Payment may also differ due to alternative products, price and weight variance.
- If you choose online payment, you must pay for your order before it is delivered. To ensure that shopping online is secure, your debit/credit card details will be encrypted to prevent the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet. Your credit card company may also conduct security checks to confirm it is you placing the order.
Credit/Debit Card Information:
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept the Credit/Debit Card or, in such case the transaction is accepted, cancel the transaction, at our sole discretion, as part of our fraud detection program.
- The Credit/Debit card details provided by you for benefiting from the services on the Website will be truthful, valid, and accurate and you shall use the Credit/Debit card which is lawfully owned by you, i.e., in a Credit/Debit card transaction, you must use your own Credit/Debit card. The said information will not be utilized and shared by us with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation, or court order. We will not be liable for any Credit/Debit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the responsibility to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on you.